Men: Wanting Your Lover To Go Down on You?
• Prepare your genitals by bathing and even shaving your testicles
• Talk about oral sex before you get into it
• Explain in detail what you like and ask her what she thinks
• Tell her how good it makes you feel when she kisses you there, because women love to know they impact you emotionally
• Allow her to get psyched up about the experience first so she is just as excited as you
• Create a relaxed atmosphere with candles and/or music to set the mood
• Provide different flavored lubes for a better taste
• Discuss whether your lover would like to swallow, not swallow, deep, throat or not deep throat. This will ensure no surprises that will make anyone feel uncomfortable
ORAL TIPS FOR THE TIP 💋
•For “Deep Throating” keep your head back and let him straddle you
•If you suffer from the “Gag Reflex”, leave your tongue outside of your mouth
•Put his penis inside of your cheeks to avoid the “Gag Reflex”
•Always use your hands in addition to your mouth
•Lick and lap his raphe with the flat of your tongue (underside/seam of his penis and scrotum)
•Change your rhythm from long, slow sucking to short, fast, milking action
•Shake and wiggle his penis in your mouth
•Hold the base tight while making spiral motions around the tip
•Gently tug his scrotum while sucking him from the shaft to the tip
• Wrap beads around his scrotum tugging gently while
• Stroke his penis lovingly with your hair and your face
• Gargle with mouthwash or suck on a mint prior to oral sex for a tingle
• Don’t change your rhythm just before he climaxes unless he asks you to
• Ask him how he wants to be sucked; gently, hard, slow, fast, deep
So, what does a man look for in a partner?
Generally speaking men look for someone who is:
Openly Communicative Someone who takes initiative
Someone adventurous Who shows affection Someone thoughtful Open-mindedness Self-confidence Who shows appreciation
Is comfortable to be with
Male Generalizations To Keep In Mind:
Men tend to focus on achievement and accomplishment.
Men have 20 times more testosterone (male sex hormone) than women. Testosterone is linked to assertive and dominant behavior.
Men’s fantasies include images of sexual body parts and they focus on orgasm.
Men’s primary sense is visual, which is why so many men enjoy watching porn.
Men’s fantasies include images of sexual body parts.
Men like to hear graphic sexual words during sex.
Modern man still has the innate programming from his caveman era to hunt and spread his seed.
It takes us being vulnerable, receptive and honest to truly connect with another person. Vulnerability is simply being open and not hiding behind past hurt, it is the ability to be honest about who you are, with another person to share yourself regardless or whether or not you have been rejected in the past. Just because you were rejected before doesn’t mean you will be again. Just because you rejected someone in the past doesn’t mean you will reject this new person.
Receptivity is simply having a willingness and an open-mind about getting to know another person, receiving their thoughts, opinions and ideas and being open to receiving love regardless of past hurts.
In order to connect with someone, you need to be completely open without bringing past hurts to the table. Just because you were hurt in the past by someone doesn’t mean this person will also hurt you and vice versa. We learn from our past both positives and negatives, it is important to be grateful for all of our lessons, the good and the bad, it is imperative not to get stuck in the past though.
When we truly have a connection with someone, it sparks a passion within us, we want to spend time with this person, the connection inspires us to be our best self, we want to hear all about their day. We want to know them inside and out, their feelings, thoughts, likes, and dislikes are important to us. We truly become invested in them emotionally mentally and physically. It truly is important to connect with a person who energizes you!
The energy of connection is powerful, it is the beginning of creation. When we link energetically with someone the power to create amplifies. When two or more people put their creative energy toward a common goal, there is a tremendous power, the ability to manifest is by far greater!
If you are in a long term romantic relationship, take inventory of your connection. If you have noticed a disconnect, make the decision to re-ignite it. It will take vulnerability and receptivity to talk honestly with your partner about how you feel and what you think about your connection. Be receptive to their thoughts and feelings as well. Then create a game plan on steps to take to rebuild your connection.